I am up late, seems like most nights, but for sure on one recent evening. My mind went racing, racing, racing down the rabbit hole. Along the way, I thought of ten really good blogs to write about. Thoughts that consume me in the wee hours of the night, over and over again. These are the things I must keep locked up inside, and really I just hope that I can remember them long enough to get them down on my "electronic paper" so that they may be put to rest in my soul. Ask me know what they were about though, and well, they are gone! Even in my mind, I can write them in my animated fashion, a woven story that I tell myself, or perhaps that someone may read along with me. I don't actually know who reads my blog, but I really just write it for myself anyway. I love to write. It is a passion that I turned away from years ago when I decided that a degree in Business would take me further than trying to attend Northwestern and majoring in Journalism.
But here I sit, trying to remember...
~ Time to Drop the Boxing Gloves
~ A New Movie, A New Home?
~ Watching the Budget
~ Remembering the Things I Used to Love
~ Learning to Trust, Even When I Don't Like the Answer
Changes
-
Is it seriously October? As of today, I (we) have been married four months!
It's not 70 years like my grandparents will celebrate later this month, but
it ...
11 years ago
2 comments:
Well, I read your blog. And I love to write. I majored in writing. As you predicted, writing didn't get me very far in life, but I also love to tell a story for my family and friends to read. I think writing is a gift and not everyone can do it well. It's the rare person who can write about nothing and make it interesting, and that my friend, you have accomplished!
Hey kid! I read your blog some too! ;)
- Ken
Post a Comment