About Me

Castle Rock, CO
Who I am depends on who you ask. I can be a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, an aunt, a teacher, but usually, most people call me a friend.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

A moment to reflect...

Okay, Shi-town, I know! I haven't had time to post lately. Today, I decided to take a little break and catch up on my fellow bloggers, see how their student teaching was treating them, and take a little mental vacation. I was so encouraged after reading about everyone, that I am now blowing of all the stuff I need to do for my next class period, and I am writing.

One of the dearest people in the world to me sent me her blog today. I believe it was no accident, but I found myself in a moment of reflection. I thought about the people of my childhood that shaped the woman I am today, and you know what, my heart smiled.

I am going to begint he next chapter in the life of Mrs. T. I hope it turns out a bit like the Chronicles of Narnia. I want to go back and explain some of the great stories that make me who I am today.

That crazy Mrs. T has been one busy lady though. Rumor has it her thrown is in fact larger in the kingdom of heaven, she has been navigating the life of the teenage girl through the eyes of a JV Poms coach. Yikes!

2 comments:

Shi Town said...

Yay, a new post!!! I love reading about my friends, so thanks for posting :)

Just remember, we have two months left, so there is a light at the end of the tunnel. We're all overwhelmed right now. We're all tired. We're all happy and sad and emotional, but we're also doing what we've wanted to do for a long time now. It will all be worth it in the end.

Thanks for the sweet note earlier today. Thanks for the birthday wishes. Lova ya, and I'm also glad you're a part of my life.

Unknown said...

thanks for your post the other day - it made my heart smile too! i'll look forward to hearing what's up with you. xxxooo