About Me

Castle Rock, CO
Who I am depends on who you ask. I can be a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, an aunt, a teacher, but usually, most people call me a friend.

Monday, August 25, 2008

If you can't say anything nice...

That about sums up my day today.

At one point, I hid in my bathroom and cried for a time. When my girls found me, they crawled in the door, sat down in my lap and hugged me, laughed until I too was laughing, and slammed the door on Ernie. It was girl club, and he is no girl! :0)

Thank God for hugs, smiles, and little girls.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Courtney Love, Your practice teaching may seem like travelling in a foreign country for awhile---be the observer, savor the unexpected, and give 'em your million dollar smile! Rena (:

Anonymous said...

Hi Courtney Love, your practice teaching may feel like travelling in a foreign country at first--be the observer, savor the unexpected and give 'em your million dollar smile! Love you, R.