About Me

Castle Rock, CO
Who I am depends on who you ask. I can be a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, an aunt, a teacher, but usually, most people call me a friend.

Friday, August 28, 2009

Today, my heart smiles...

For some reason, well, for lots of reasons, I am just feeling the sunshine today! At first, I thought it would be a tired and long Friday, but then...

I called my sweet and sexy husband, and he made me smile.

My Aveda shamppo, conditioner, face soap, lotion, and blue oil gives me a scent of tranquility. My friend Lacey is a rock star. Friends make me smile, ALWAYS!

Then, my co-worker and I looked up our online banking. My husband and I got paid last night, ahh, my heart smiles.

So I called my lovely husband again. For some reason, we just got giddy, laughing, fun because we were just happy to talk to each other. Then, I made him turn on the michael Bubli station on Pandora, and it makes my heart smile knowing we are listening to the same tunes today.

A breath of fresh air, in the scent of Aveda. Life is good...

Did I mention, my husband today? Mr. Tango, he is the man, he is the one who makes my heart smile the most. Even after 10 years!

This weekend...

Tonight will be a family night. Tomorrow, bridal shower and bachelorette party. I plan to wake up nose to nose with my best gals. Sunday, BBQ and pool party with our friends! Happiness comes in the form of a Tanguma today. :0)

No comments: